Do you want to write correct, effective, and robust T-SQL code? It is your chance to learn T-SQL with practical cases with Itzik Ben-Gan!
Is it for you?
- If you are self-taught, and gained your knowledge “by the seat of your pants”, or you have familiarity with basic relational database concepts and SQL, but you do not feel comfortable with T-SQL yet.
- If you want to learn with Itzik about his methodology using his demo code samples.
- If you need a strong foundation in this field and you want to learn from wherever you want, whenever you want, watching the lessons as many times as you need.
- Understand Logical Query Processing and its relevance to writing correct and robust T-SQL code.
- Write queries against a single table applying filtering, grouping and sorting of data.
- Write queries against multiple tables using joins, subqueries, APPLY and set-operators.
This course includes:
7 modules with lessons, labs and demos:
- Intro and Agenda.
- Single Table Queries.
- Table Expressions.
- Set Operators.
- Beyond the Fundamentals of Querying.