Power Query is the Microsoft Data Connectivity and Data Preparation technology that enables business users to seamlessly access data stored in hundreds of data sources and reshape it to fit their needs, with an easy to use, engaging, and no-code user experience. Features in Power Query are available in Excel and Power BI Desktop. Why do you need them? Because data comes from numerous resources and sometimes, connecting different sources and transforming it to suit your business needs is not as easy as it looks.
In this advanced course, you will take Power Query one step further, learning M language, applying scripts to load complex data. Gain control of your data in Excel or Power BI by providing the advanced knowledge you need.
- Advanced Transformation patterns for a diverse range of data sets
- Building calendar and currency tables for dimensional models using Power Query
- In-depth understanding of Power Query and M language
- Tips to optimize existing queries and future proof new queries
Get Data – Advanced Transformations
- Power Query (M Language)
- R & Python (Transformations)